Social Media Coordinator
Are you highly organized, a strategic thinker and a whiz at Social Media? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to contribute to company growth while challenging and growing you professionally? If so, you might be our Social Media Coordinator. We want you to maintain the social media platforms for our clients as well as develop and manage the agency’s social strategy. You will be responsible for the campaign strategy, content creation, daily execution, as well as measurement and reporting. You will report to the Director of Marketing and be the sole manager of the social platforms. You should be a strategic thinker, creative, highly organized, nimble and client focused.
The Day to Day
- Collaborate with clients and the Director of Marketing to create social campaigns that increase engagement, brand loyalty, and product knowledge.
- Create and manage a quarterly social media content calendar.
- Develop copy and work with clients for final approval prior to posting.
- Execute daily across social media platforms ensuring timely completion.
- Provide weekly reporting to the Director of Marketing and monthly reporting with key metrics to external teams.
- Work closely with clients, monitoring their key marketing initiatives to develop and execute content strategy that effects the social media calendar.
- Work cross functionally with the Art Director to develop and create original content.
- Budget, develop, plan and execute quarterly photo-shoots to use in the creation of original content.
- Monitor digital trends, tools, and client’s competitors to bring valuable insights for continuous improvement.
- Attend various marketing activations to capture photos and stories for original content.
- Develop a process manual including a checklist of duties managed daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Here’s What You Should Bring:
- Initiative: You are resourceful, proactive and entrepreneurial. If there’s a way, you’ll find it, without being prodded.
- Tenacity: You are driven and are a relentless go-getter. Giving up is never an option for you.
- Integrity: If you say you’ll do something, you do, even if it means making small personal sacrifices on occasion.
- Confidence: You believe anything is possible and you are confident you can turn ideas into action. Fearless is your middle name.
- Likeability: You’re a wooer and can relate to anyone, even executive level customers and partners. You interact exceedingly well with people from all walks of life.
- Trustworthy: You understand that privacy and confidentiality are essential to building trust with others. You are known for your discretion.
- Communication Skills: You pride yourself on your ability to communicate effectively, succinctly and promptly. You know that being a good listener is the first step to being a good communicator.
- Responsibility: You take ownership for your actions. You believe you should be the solution to the problem and never the problem itself.
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree. You have 2+ years of agency social media experience. Experience with B2B marketing a plus. Proficient with HootSuite, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Basecamp. You have a proven track record of meeting deadlines and thriving in fast paced environments.
Interested in this position? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org